Κυριακή 25 Νοεμβρίου 2012

about me

So lets see, I'm a girl. I'm fifteen on 31st jan. I live in Cyprus. Cyprus is a islans in the medetarenian see. I was born in the UK. More specificly I was born in barnet hospital in Poters Bar in London. i lived there until I was five and then I mooved to Limassol with my family. My brother is two years yunger than me and even thoe he anoyes me and I anoy him I love him to bits and I can't imagine my life without him.Why? Well:
  1. He's ever so mature for his age
  2. He's good looking
  3. He's sensetive
  4. He's thougtfull, kind, helpfull
  5. He's got a wonderfull voice (just like me, bless him, yes i'm not very modest but i'm only joking really)
  6. He plays the piano better than anyone else i know(don't let my dad know, He's a profecionall pianist and he won't like to hear that his son is better than him)
Mentioning the piano I quit ages ago and I regret it every moment of my life. Why? I couldn't stand the pressure from my dad. I know it sounds stupid but then everyone does stupid things every once in a while. It's naturall ( is that how it's spelt?).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου