What a boring day today was. School in the morning. My faveorite teacher was away so when I waent for a rehersal for the christmas play only the stupid, gum chewing, lip liner on full woman was there and she does NOT know haw to dyrect a play. Our last lesson was with my favorite so we missed it and went home early. I studied all afternoon (or tried to) because I've got 2 tests tommorow and one the next day and one the day after that (one of them is history and I hate hate hate history and our history teacher can NOT teach). Then my mum and I went to see if we could get converse and the only ones they had in my size were black and this plain blue when I wanted red or yellow or purple! Then we looked to se if they had any jumpers I could wear to school and the only one I likes was 90 euros! I can't help having a expensive taste! Then we decided we still had time so we went in to Guess to see what there was. At first there didn't seem to be anything intresting untill I fell upon the most beautifull black woolen dress thet would have been just perfect for my dad'd piano recital at the weekend. My mum wouldn't even let me try it on! She knew I would fall in love with it and then see the price and be hart broken. She was probably right. "Sigh". Sometimes life is unfair like that.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου