We got our ancient greek tests back today. In total the results were good. Everyones marks were good, eccept that is from mine. Mine are usualy amongst the hiest marks. Today, they were third from last. I got 11/20! I couldn't belive my eyes. There must have been some kind of mistake. It wasn't. I'd got myself the most terible mark ever. I nearly cryed. Everyone else was bosting about how high they'd got. Nicolas, sitting in front of me, asked what I'd got. I told him. He couldn't belive it either. he was ever so sweet, telling me not to be upset, blayming it on himself for distracting me during the lessons, telling me it was only a stupid test thet no one would give a shit about. I knew he was right but I couldn't help being frustrated and anoieyd with my self. My best friend asked me what I'd got. I told her. She couldn't belive it. Soon most of my friends noticed I was upset and wanted to know why. None of them could belive that I had got 11/20.
At the end of the lesson my teacher came up to me. She's the best teacher ever. I really do respect her. I do. I'd let her down and that's one of the things I hated the most. She told me she was shocked. She coldn't belive that I'd done so badly. I'm such a clever girl and I shine in class. What happened? I don't know what happened. Yes I do. I hadn't studied enough. I knew it wasn't my best subject and I just couldn't be bothered to work on it. I let myself down.
I've been thinking about it all afternoon.Wandering how I was going to tell my Mum. We were in the car when I did.She said I was being very quiet. I just went "mmmm".Why, she asked. I told her I was thinking. Mum wanted to know what I was thinking about. I told her. She was quiet for a while. i couldn't stand the silence so I told her why it happened, what the teacher said, what I felt. She was quiet for a minuit more. Then she told me it wasn't the end of the world and that I needed to turn it into a lesson and that she was sure I wouldn't let it happen again. I hope she's right.
At the end of the lesson my teacher came up to me. She's the best teacher ever. I really do respect her. I do. I'd let her down and that's one of the things I hated the most. She told me she was shocked. She coldn't belive that I'd done so badly. I'm such a clever girl and I shine in class. What happened? I don't know what happened. Yes I do. I hadn't studied enough. I knew it wasn't my best subject and I just couldn't be bothered to work on it. I let myself down.
I've been thinking about it all afternoon.Wandering how I was going to tell my Mum. We were in the car when I did.She said I was being very quiet. I just went "mmmm".Why, she asked. I told her I was thinking. Mum wanted to know what I was thinking about. I told her. She was quiet for a while. i couldn't stand the silence so I told her why it happened, what the teacher said, what I felt. She was quiet for a minuit more. Then she told me it wasn't the end of the world and that I needed to turn it into a lesson and that she was sure I wouldn't let it happen again. I hope she's right.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου